Handle Recruitment are proud to be working with an iconic Music brand to find a part-qualified Management Accountant to join the team in Central London. This is an opportunity to be part of a busy, creative, growing business that is passionate about all things Music and events. You will be driven and committed, and have prior management accounting experience within a similar industry - a passion for music also helps!
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, providing detailed records explaining variances between consecutive months and predetermined annual budget
- Monthly reconciliation of the fixed asset register, recording the additions or disposals of assets
- Cash flow reporting
- Budget preparation
- Quarterly reporting
- Preparation of Year End accounts
- Supporting the team in other areas of the advisory business
The ideal candidate:
- Part-qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA (essential)
- Two year's minimum experience in accountancy
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Dynamic and driven, confident and able to communicate with the wider business
- Passion for the Music industry
This is a temp opportunity and therefore we can only consider candidates who are immediately available. If the above fits your profile then apply with your most recent CV.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.