An exclusive opportunity has become available for a part-qualified (ACCA/CIMA) Management Accountant to join one of the world's largest Music and Entertainment businesses...
Reporting directly to the Group Reporting Controller, the Management Accountant will be responsible for providing high quality and timely management accounts for review by Senior Management. The role will also require becoming the main point of finance support for label teams including Marketing, Artist & Repertoire and Admin teams
The role will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparation and oversight of month end financials within central finance deadlines, including accruals, journals, and balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for preparing monthly variance analysis for discussion with Group Reporting Controller and Finance Director
- Work closely with the Group Reporting Controller to deliver accurate quarterly forecasts and annual budgets for the labels
- Work closely with the Group Reporting Controller, Finance Director and other central finance staff to deliver the above
- Work closely with our offshore shared service centre to ensure they meet their deadlines and provide accurate information
- Prepare monthly and ad hoc financial analysis for review by the Group Reporting Controller
- Assist in preparation of artist P&Ls to inform management decisions
The ideal candidate:
- Part-qualified (ACCA or CIMA)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Any previous experience with SAP
Interviews will start shortly, so please get in touch asap if you feel you have the relevant experience and would like to be put forward!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.