Handle is working with a leading Television Producer responsible for a diverse range of shows, to find Part-Qualified Management Accountant to join their busy finance team in Central London. This role is a fantastic opportunity to gain broad, commercial experience in a thriving group of Companies and work closely with the Commercial Finance Manager.
- Assisting with monthly commercial management accounts
- Producing monthly management accounts packs which include the P&L, Balance sheet, trial balance, debtors and creditors reports
- Review overhead forecasts and process overhead accrual journals
- Variance analysis
- Assisting the Commercial Finance Manager with Forecasting
- Working with Royalty accountant to produce monthly statements
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA (or equivalent) Part or Full Qualified Management Accountant ideally with 2-3 years' experience in a management accounts or analysis type role
- Have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Be able to communicate financial information to non-finance persons
This is a 6-month contract position and therefore only candidates who are immediately available, or becoming available in a maximum of 1-week notice can be considered. If you are a Part-Qualified Management Accountant with a passion for TV and Media industries, and the above matches your profile - apply now with your most recent CV.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.