Handle are recruiting for a Production Management Accountant to work for one of our most successful Television clients. An ideal position for a newly qualified or finalist level (ACCA/CIMA) accountant, this position will report into the group financial controller and director and look after all aspects of productions for TV and DVD. With exposure across the business from all aspects of finance, business affairs, production executives and senior management the responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing timely information on all aspects of Production, acting as a first point of contact for production staff
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Acting as first reviewer on weekly TV payment runs
- Contributing to the preparation of the annual budget and re-forecasts
- Cash-flow and forecasting
- Coordinating the work of freelance production accountants
- Managing the cost reporting process of pilots and series with Production
- Cost reporting centrally accounted projects
- Assisting in the preparation of client reports
- Liaising with the auditors
- Supervising a finance assistant
The successful candidate MUST be at finalist stage, or be a newly qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA). The candidate MUST come from an Entertainment (Television/Radio/Film), Retail or the media sector. Production accounting experience is an advantage. SAP experience is VITAL!
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join what is recognised as one the highest performing Entertainment companies in London. You will in return receive excellent training and career development, as well as having the chance to work alongside some of the best in the business.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.