Internationally renowned fashion brand is currently seeking a Management Accountant with a commercial outlook, to join their central London based head office.
The ideal candidate will be an ACCA or CIMA finalist or newly qualified accountant.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this is a highly visible position in the business, where you will take full ownership of the following:
- Monthly accounting closings for multiple stores including sales and stock
- Posting and reviewing journals
- Prepare detailed Management Accounting information and assisting with Board Packs
- Assisting Head of Commercial Finance with budgeting and forecasting
- Work closely with senior management including ad hoc business support and reports
- Responsibility for ad hoc systems testing projects
This is a highly challenging position with excellent scope for growth. If you feel you have the correct experience, drive and ambition, please apply as soon as possible.
Candidates with previous Retail, FMCG or Media experience will be preferred... those with a love of shoes will particularly benefit from the perks of this role!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.