We are currently looking for a qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) Management Accountant to join an award-winning retailer who is currently taking the world by storm!
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for accurately reporting and analysing the Group's financial performance.
The main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Month End - completing month end reconciliations and analysis for reporting. Including, sales reconciliations, accruals, prepayments, and intercompany reconciliations
- Stock reconciliations - performing detailed reviews and reconciliations of month end stock levels, building relationships with Operations and Merchandising teams to ensure accurate reporting
- Budgeting and Forecasting - assisting in the production of the forecasts for the Group
- Cash flow forecasting - contributing to weekly and monthly currency cash flow projections
- Departmental and Board reporting and analysis - producing and communicating numbers
- Gross margin analysis - reviewing and reporting channel and product margins and other associated costs
- Financial Year End and Audit - supporting the audit and statutory financial statements process to cost centre and commercial heads as well as assisting with the generation of Board reports
- Quarterly VAT returns - reconciliation and submission
- Developing robust internal financial controls in areas of responsibility
- Proactively explore and make recommendations for process improvement in finance and across the business
- Ad hoc finance projects
Skills & Experience:
- Finalist or Newly Qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- An aptitude for IT - proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and other standard software packages
- Used Sage accounting system (preferably Sage 200)
- Experience with dealing with sales reconciliations and stock accounting
- Retail business experience
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.