Handle's client, a leading player within the Television Industry are looking to recruit for a Management Accountant to join there time. This newly created position brought about through restructure is an ideal role for a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA. Working for an instantly recognizable International brand, the position is a fantastic opportunity to add value to a company leading the way in its sector.
- Looking after the U.K function of the business, the tasks will involve but not be limited to:
- Full monthly management accounting and reporting for both programming expenditure and network costs
- Contribution to monthly P&L's, balance sheets and cash flows for shareholder and senior management packs
- Assisting FP&A team in preparing quarterly re-forecasts and annual budget
- Knowledge of relevant programming and non-programming commercial contracts to ensure accurate accounting
- Help the business to align the strategic objectives into a cohesive financial plan
- Provide accurate and timely information to contribute towards financial reporting and decision making
The role will be heavily involved on both a technical and strategic level. Working in a fast paced and progressive environment this position will provide excellent exposure across the business and the industry. The successful candidate will ideally come from a TV/Film or Media Industry background and be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.