London based Television and Entertainment Company are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team, Working within this fun and vibrant environment you will be a recently qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) and have a passion for the entertainment sector. You will be used to managing multiple projects effectively and experienced working with non-finance people:
The role is focused on:
- Preparing monthly management accounts, including variance analysis and commentary
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing annual budget and re-forecasts
- Cash-flow monitoring and forecasting
- Entity specific project reporting and analysis
- Maintaining a robust financial controls environment
- Overseeing payroll, including payroll year end reports
- Liaising with the auditors and overseeing the preparation of the annual financial statements
- Preparing group consolidations
- VAT returns
- Corporation tax
- Managing 1 finance assistant to ensure the accurate and timely postings of purchase and sales ledger transactions
Along with strong numerical skills and communication skills you will have a strong passion for the Entertainment Industry. The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA) from within the media industry or be ACA qualified from an accountancy practice.
PMI system eperience and Excel to an intermediate level is a must!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.