Handle are excited to be working with a globally renowned and hugely successful TV broadcasting company who are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join their team based in Central London. The role would be an ideal position for a newly qualified or finalist level (ACCA/CIMA) accountant.
Responsibilities for this value adding position will include but not be limited to the below tasks:
- Oversight & ownership of the end to end finances.
- Monthly Management Accounts for a portfolio.
- Work with the business to prepare the forecasts & budgets.
- Review & reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Recharging costs for timesheets, development spend and other cost re-allocations.
- Manage the talent payment process
- Finance point of contact for the divisions, providing financial support to the business and helping to maintain strong financial control environment
- Prepare Royalty Statements in line with deal structures.
- Entering data for monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting into the group reporting system (SAP).
- Weekly cash flow reporting - assist with preparation of a weekly cash flow report
- Prepare appropriate schedules assisting with the external audit when required.
The successful candidate MUST be a newly qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or be at finalist stage, you will also have excellent mathematical skills and have strong written and verbal communication skills. The role requires a confident and proactive person who is highly organised to join their team based in Central London
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at leading, and cutting edge company within the TV world! Apply now!!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.