An Assistant management Accountant Opportunity working with an Industry Leading Music Company has just arisen. This is a 6 week opportunity starting in one weeks' time and could lead to a permanent position.
Financial Performance and Analysis
- Deliver Monthly Management Reporting and Analysis (prepayments/accruals; fixed asset register; overhead review)
- Assist in Reforecasting process.
- Produce monthly Cash Flow Forecast Reports
- Assist in Statutory Reporting & Audit Process
- Commercial Analysis (Cost of Sale analysis; Artist P&Ls) for business decision making
- Produce monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Royalties: process & arranging payment of artist royalties if required
- To Assist Accounts Payable where needed
Accounting & Systems
- To maintain accurate records and journal postings
- To assist other members of the team where possible during busy periods or absences
- To be a team player
This role would suit a part-qualified (PQ ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) accountant who has a passion for Music and Artists. Please get in contact ASAP is you are interested.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.