Management & Financial Accountant - TV
Globally successful TV business are looking for an ACA, CIMA, ACCA qualified Management Accountant to join the UK Finance team overseeing the Digital and Commercial divisions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversight & ownership of the end to end finances for the Digital and Commercial divisions.
- Work with the business to prepare the Digital and Commercial forecasts & budgets.
- Monthly Management Accounts for a portfolio Digital and Commercial divisions primarily including income recognition, P&L, BS, Overheads, TB Review.
- Finance point of contact for the digital and commercial production divisions, providing financial support to the business and helping to maintain strong financial control environment.
- Recharging costs for timesheets, development spend and other cost re-allocations.
- Manage the Digital talent payment process
- Review & reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Supervise sales invoices & debtor chasing for the Digital talent division's
- Prepare Royalty Statements for Digital and Commercial divisions in line with deal structures.
- Weekly cash flow reporting - assist with preparation of a weekly cash flow report
- Other ad hoc requests as and when required
Skills & Experience
- Qualified accountant - either CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Ideally experience of working in a TV or Media environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills for supporting & troubleshooting with other members of the finance function and other departments
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to cope in a busy and demanding work environment with regular deadlines
- Previous experience of the PMI system desirable but not essential
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.