Handle Recruitment is working with a globally recognised classical music company to source an Assistant Artist Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop within music management of established as well as emerging classical music talent.
The Assistant Artist Manager will offer support through excellent schedule management, administrative duties, artist/promoter liaison and logistics for the Manager and the Artists they represent. The successful candidate must be willing to work outside of regular office hours, as well as be expected to travel outside of the UK as and when required.
Reporting to the Senior Artist Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Liaising with artists, promoters and media representatives
- Management of website, publicity materials, and social media
- Artist contract management and administration, i.e. for social security and tax certificates
- Travel arrangement for line manager's travel booking meetings, etc.
- Travel management (including accommodation and expenses) for relevant artists
- Visa applications for artist, from application to completion
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Fluent in at least one foreign language, ideally Italian and/or Russian
- Excellent attention to detail and experience of complex and ever-changing travel itineraries
- Relevant experience working in classical music and /or a related travel business
- Demonstrable excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and the aptitude to prioritise
- A creative thinker who responds well to pressure
- A degree in the arts, preferably music (desirable)
Please send your CV and a supporting cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then, unfortunately, you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.