Management Assistant - Comedy
Around £20,000 - £25,000 Depending on experience
Have you got some administrative experience and wish to utilise this experience alongside your passion for comedy? Do you want to work in a buzzy, fast past fun office in London? Then this is the role for you….
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Respond to fan mail and handling all client charity requests
- Administer client contracts including negotiating basic terms.
- First point of contact for all general client enquiries including offers. Ascertaining all relevant info such as fees, dates etc.
- Organise Manager's regular international travel, including flights, connections, hotels etc.
- Administer invoicing for clients and keep on top of incoming payments, chasing where necessary.
- Organising & filing all client administration including correspondence, contracts & payment info.
- Managing Manager's message document.
- Maintain Manager's contacts database.
- Organising gifts for client birthdays, first nights etc
- Regularly updating client biographies on the Avalon Management website.
- Making all necessary arrangements for clients to carry out work obligations including liaising with production teams to organise schedules, travel & itineraries.
- Accompanying clients to live and broadcast events when necessary.
- Liaising with production staff with reference to Manager's role as Executive Producer.
- Organise Manager's work diary including setting up and advancing meetings, booking transport, arranging and connecting conference calls.
- A keen interest in the entertainment industry, preferably comedy
- Proven administrative experience
- Self-motivated with good organisational and communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- Impeccable presentation skills and ability to deal
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.