Management Assistant - Talent Management
£18,000 - £21,000 per annum
An incredible opportunity for a graduate or junior candidate to join a well-known successful Talent management Agency in London to learn from the best and forge a long-term successful career!
Based out of their newly refurbished West London office, this role would suit someone looking for an opportunity to work as part of a busy team in a collaborative, fun environment.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assist the company Directors on diary management and office administration
- Assisting the company Directors and Talent Managers on allocated management clients including diary management, activation of confirmed deals/activities, social media support, forward planning on upcoming campaigns etc..
- Attending client events
- Being a ambassador for the company
The ideal candidate will have:
- A real love for talent management and the entertainment industry
- A pro-active approach
- Work well both as a team and individually
- Strong Microsoft office skills
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Management Assistant opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.