Manager, Marketing EMEA
My client are an exciting and well-established entertainment brand, with a number of popular franchises under their name. This is a fantastic opportunity, for a digital-whizz from a creative or advertising agency - keen to make their next move in to an in-house brand. You will deal regularly with teams across EMEA and be well versed in functioning as part of a small, dynamic team.
- Identifying, creating and executing experiential projects with the strongest pan regional and global exploitation possible.
- Management of the production of key experiential projects, events and assets which have arisen from the creative development process.
- Monitoring the marketing industry and keep a close eye on competition to identify key industry trends, innovation, strong new creative thinking and the best way for the company to develop.
- Establishing dialogue with external agencies and individuals to identify and engage the best external talent.
- Creation of the presentation decks, keeping things on brand and ensuring that brand is fresh and dynamic.
You Will Have:-
- The ability to develop and identify the best fresh and innovative creative marketing ideas, across both experiential and digital campaigns.
- Strong creative ability, along with a number of years at a creative or advertising agency, in order to provide a fresh, innovative approach to the idea generation process.
- Working knowledge of the film and entertainment industry, as well as the experience and ability to work across EMEA markets.
- A passion for film across a number of genres, and the ability to work with that passion in a marketing capacity across both a physical and digital landscape.
Please apply if you a creative individual, with agency side experience within an entertainment capacity, and you're looking for your next exciting opportunity.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.