We are currently working with an international entertainment group assisting them with their search for a Manager of Strategy, Planning & Reporting.
Based within the Global Technology team and reporting to the VP of FP&A your key duties would be:
- Supporting the senior management team with decision making via strategic & commercial analysis
- Identifying, analysing and communicating KPI's
- Acting as the finance lead on projects (Both cost & revenue focussed) tracking spend and ensuing project best practice is adhered to
- Business partnering with various technology, FP&A and strategy teams providing operational & financial metrics and presenting recommendations
- Assisting with the preparation of business cases delivering fully costed options
The successful applicant will have solid accounting and data analysis experience gained in a complex international business. Previous commercial business partnering and project management experience is also essential, any media operations, distribution or broadcast engineering knowledge would be highly beneficial.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.