Manager, Touring Shows & Promoters
Salary Competitive + Bonus
Handle Recruitment is working with a global online marketplace to find a Ticketing Manager, Touring Shows and Promoters based in London.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Building effective strategies for major productions and events to ensure audience appeal
- Ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery of projects to enhance a positive experience for customers
- Building and developing a high performance team to consistently achieve / exceed business and personal objectives
- Working alongside Head of Sales & Selection to develop and agree the sales, marketing and selection strategy
- Continuously analysing customer engagement metrics to understand how the business is doing and how the proposition can be improved to build a strong, growing and active customer base
- Leading and motivating through regular coaching, hands-on training and providing development and direction to ensure the people have the right knowledge, skills and behaviours to grow and develop
- Regularly accompanying sales on merchant visits and be actively involved in managing key merchant relationships and developing executive sponsorship with other members of the team as appropriate
- Demonstrating a thorough understanding of the products and business model as well as the marketplace landscape
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in the Entertainment ticketing industry
- An understanding of ticketing / booking organisations, systems and processes
- Knowledge of various marketing approaches including digital and social media
- A proven track record of consistently reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals via new and existing business in a fast-paced sales environment
- Evidence of face to face consultative selling and using presentation tools and techniques to influence and engage merchants
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Good commercial acumen, problem solving skills and good data analytical capability
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Ticketing Manager to lead a team in this world class organisation at an exciting time for the company.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.