My client is a Communications agency based in the centre of London looking for a Managing Director for a 6 month period.
You will lead the UK Beauty division and be responsible for having a view of all functions to deliver this year's brand division.
- Lead and motivate all teams to ensure the goals are achieved
- Manage both the HR function to ensure talent understanding
- Oversee the execution of the strategy for the year
- Collaborate with the Finance Director
- Support the CEO in running the leadership agenda
- Support new business development opportunities
- Understand full P and L to support the Finance Director on management accounts
- Work with the leadership team to ensure consistently
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A proven ability to work with strategy, creative communications and social to answer client briefs (existing and new business).
- Strong beauty/fashion PR experience, ideally with agency experience
- P and L management experience
This a rare opportunity to join a thriving Communications agency and lead multiple functions whilst maintaining your roots in the beauty PR world.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.