*Salary Details Upon Application*
Handle Recruitment is seeking a Managing Director for a fast growing entertainment group, specialising in creating cutting-edge and memorable experience-led attractions.
Launched in 2016, since opening their first attraction in London through Crowdfunding this business has continued to go from strength to strength with their second attraction opening in Manchester in 2017. Blending a love of nostalgia, with world class performance, award-winning game play and the unexpected, the business has ambitions to develop sites and partnerships across the globe!
The candidate we are looking for is someone who has had high levels of commercial success, surpassing financial targets and achieving excellence in their previous roles as a Managing Director or highly experienced Operations/Marketing Director.
As the Managing Director your responsibilities will include:
- Managing strategic partnerships and customer relationships to drive profitable revenues across all channels.
- Management and implementation of KPI's & cost controls.
- Sales & marketing focus on growth in international tourism.
- Analysis of new IP & International opportunities.
- Full P&L responsibility.
- Management of weekly trading reports with sales & marketing teams.
- Management of trade partners & landlords.
- Development of Social Brand strategy and voice.
- Monthly reports, meetings and presentations to the board.
- Continue to build a growth focused business and to plan and execute all growth principles of operations, including new growth strategies.
- Directing commercial and operational strategy for the UK.
- Maintaining high standards in product delivery targeting 100% customer satisfaction.
- Direct management of FD, Product Director and senior operations teams across 2 sites.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience working within the Entertainment/Attractions/Leisure/Theatre industries.
- Experience in the corporate event industry to ensure growth in this area of the business
- A significant track record of building and developing a business/brand.
- Successful track record of managing a P&L and delivering profitable results month on month.
- Understanding of the balance required to invest in the product but also produce profits to help grow the business.
- Extremely strong customer service ethos demonstrated by the delivery of operational strategies and processes to ensure consistency of service delivery.
- Confidence and excellent communication skills
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.