We are working with a leading B2B events business based in central London to recruit a fluent Mandarin speaking campaign marketing executive to join the team for around 5 months on the run up to two exciting tech events. The role is responsible for planning and executing innovative marketing campaigns across a portfolio of events to deliver on key marketing and business objectives. The role will work closely with the production team and content marketing team to ensure the plans are integrated and delivered to the highest standard, on time and within budget.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Creation of marketing strategy and integrated marketing plans, to deliver key marketing and business objectives.
- Identifying key target audience, managing and segmenting data, identifying gaps, and identifying a data acquisition strategy.
- Coordinating the design and production of all marketing collateral relating to the event, including sales brochures, delegate brochures, print advertisements, web Banners/emails etc.
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure appropriate digital channels are selected for each event to promote the portfolio brand and also individual events.
- Creation and updating of portfolio and event websites with proposition and latest information.
- Work closely with the content marketing team to ensure campaign and content plans are integrated and timelines are adhered to.
- Generating leads for the sponsorship, exhibition and delegate sales teams.
- Working with key association and media partners to secure external promotions for events to broaden reach and exposure of events
- Provide the Head of Marketing with weekly on-going events and campaign effectiveness reports, and make recommendations to drive continuous improvement, achieve revenue targets and optimise budget spend.
- Manage and monitor budgets, provide accurate recording of spend.
- Conducting post event marketing analysis to identify most effective marketing channels and improve ROI of future campaigns.
- Assist key event set-up tasks in various internal systems
- Monitor schedules/deadlines during all phases of promotions
- Tracking and monitoring of channel performance and ROI of spend (CPL, CPA, CPC) incorporating insights and lessons learned into campaigns regularly during the campaign cycle
- Liaise with delegates and VIP's for the events over the phone. Having the confidence to speak with VIP's in particular and invite them to the event.
The successful candidate will speak and write in fluent Mandarin as well as in English. Experience in a similar B2B marketing role is also essential. You will possess strong copywriting and interpersonal skills, a strong background of stakeholder management and be able to work efficiently in a pressurised environment.
This role will start ASAP so it is essential that only candidates who are immediately available with minimal holidays planned apply. This is a fixed term contract role until December initially and will pay around £25k - £30k.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.