Currently looking for a highly organised, hardworking and confident Marketing Administrator to work within a leading games and entertainment company!
Your main focus will be providing day-to-day assistance and administrative support across the marketing team.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Assisting the marketing team, including digital marketing and customer experience
- Booking travel and accommodation when required
- Responsible for raising and logging purchase orders and invoices
- Organise both internal and offsite meetings
- Assisting with events, conferences and group travel
- Admin and ad hoc projects as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar industry
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive and proactive attitude
If you have excellent attention to detail and an interest within marketing and the Gaming/entertainment company then please get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.