Handle are currently working with an innovative expert content and insight media company who are seeking a Marketing Analyst to join the marketing publications division. The ideal candidate will be extremely analytical, as they will be expected to understand complex data in a hands on way. A strong background in digital marketing is a must and they will also need to be able to communicate their findings to a variety of internal stakeholders. The chosen applicant will report into the Senior Marketing Director.
- Understand each Marketing Managers objectives and help create a strategy with KPI's and metrics to help make them achievable
- Use analytical tools from both internal and external resources to carry out business analysis, understanding audience behaviour, optimisation opportunities and product performance
- Communicate with stakeholders up to board member level through presentations and visual data demonstrations
- Coordinating the teams performance requirements against their activities and relay impact findings back to the business (lead gen results, delegate revenue driven etc.)
- Previously worked in a business intelligence or marketing environment
- Able to read data and communicate how it can be developed for commercial gain
- Previous experience of implementing digital strategies across marketing campaigns
- Excellent MS Office Skills and confidence in using Excel
- Solid Google Analytics and Sitecatalyst knowledge
- Subscriber lifecycle experience
- Has used data visualisation tools such as Tableau and Qlikview
- Understands testing environments (A/B MVT testing)
- MSSQL skills
If this sounds like you and you're ready to consider your next great career move, then please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 7569 9926.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.