Handle are currently partnering with an exciting new venture who are looking develop their product in the within digital education.
This role will be based within their small team in London however will require international travel - including building strong relationships with partner companies in Austria and Poland.
- Supporting the CEO with new business development, including customer insights, preparation of presentation materials, business development/sales proposals, follow-up activities and maintenance of contacts;
- Developing and maintaining the company's website and social media feeds and links (technical knowledge is not a necessity as this part of the function will be done by the company's technical team);
- Desk-top market research as required;
- Managing relationships with the company's marketing suppliers, including PR agencies, trade shows, etc.
- Reviewing trade shows and exhibitions and manage company's attendance and activities at such events;
- Other ad hoc/project work as needed.
Who we are looking for:
- The successful candidate will be self motivated with a real sense of accountability for the marketing and business development strategy
- Knowledge of digital media and proven track record of working on complex campaigns.
- Strong client development skills; creating and writing proposals and pitches.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a progressive and successful team so please get in touch for more information!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.