Handle have partnered with a membership organisation in search for a dynamic Marketing & Communications Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a busy, fun and forward-thinking company; the successful candidate will have a genuine love for writing and demonstrate the flexibility to apply this to both creative and factual copy writing tasks. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing all communications, including writing of articles and monthly newsletters
- Coordinating social media activities
- Assisting with the preparation of press releases and external communications
- Maintaining and developing a strong network of industry contacts
- Overseeing the creation of promotional materials - attracting new members
- Developing and delivering marketing strategies
- Varied IT & technical skills, having worked with such programmes as Wordpress, Mailchimp and Civi CRM previously
If this sounds like you and you are ready for a new and exciting challenge please apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.