Handle Recruitment is working with a global Learning and Development provider, who are well-known for transforming skills from the performing arts into business, to find a Part-time Marketing and Communications Executive on a 12 month fixed-term contract; with a view to being kept on at the end of the contract.
Hours: Part-time - 3 days per week. 9.00am-5.00pm or 8.00am-4.00pm.
Salary: £28-£30K pro-rata
Start date: Immediate/December 2016
Key features include:
- Overseeing, working alongside and managing relationships with three core external agencies; Designers, Website, Digital/PR Marketing
- Website maintenance
- Creating and managing campaigns; large and small. Including purchasing data lists or generating leads for target lists, marketing communications and following-up, etc
- Networking on LinkedIn and generating leads
- Overseeing brochures, event design and all marketing collateral production with Business Development Forum (BDF) and/or any other working group as well as external designer
- Supporting events manager and BDF with monitoring enquiries and prospects to ensure none slip through the net. Assisting with following-up after seminars, events and any other lead generating activities
- Working closely with Client Relationship Managers, Open course manager and Head of Client Development, as well as Events Manager when events are on
- Attending and providing information at BD meetings
- Writing reports and providing analytical reports of campaign successes and failures
- Monitoring marketing trends/spotting opportunities
- Always looking for ways to improve/update marketing best practice for the business
- Brand management; ensuring consistency across the company's materials
- Liaising effectively with CEO, and two co-founders with regards to content and publication planning
- Ensuring the company maximises case studies/testimonials from clients. Gathering and organising stock of quotes and photos
I am looking for someone with previous experience in a similar role. A highly organised, self-motivated individual with a practical approach who can hold and steer the company's marketing processes. Someone with a keen eye for detail and design, but who can still see the bigger picture.
You will need to be familiar with brochure production, managing marketing collateral with a designer, preparing mail outs, negotiating good deals and spotting opportunities. You will also need to be adept in social media production, planning, implementation and management.
Knowledge of using Mail Chimp, email monitoring systems and auto emailers is essential. Basic experience of Photoshop, InDesign and PowerPoint is desirable. A marketing qualification would also be desirable - CIM, or equivalent.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.