Handle Recruitment is seeking a high calibre and ambitious B2B marketer to join a global FinTech company that is leading the transformation of the global FX industry to transparent, fair, precise and consistent in execution. This business has been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the UK by The Sunday Times Tech Track 100, as well as a number of other accolades.
This role is a great opportunity to get exposure to the marketing function by supporting the Head of Marketing in organisational and project management areas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- PR support, keeping track of press coverage and arranging interview logistics
- General support of the marketing function such as; monitoring information on the website, ensuring latest documents are on the shared drive and keeping client mailing lists up to date
- Monitoring the company's online presence, including social media management
- Preparation of weekly marketing status reports
- Testing support, including websites, electronic campaign collateral and mobile apps
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Passionate about building a career in marketing
- Highly organised and proactive
- Interested in the FinTech or FX industry
- Focused with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and MS Excel
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.