Are you highly motivated and have a good eye for design? Handle Recruitment are working with an innovative and stylish Events Space company in London who are looking for someone to join their marketing and creative team.
Creativity, enthusiasm and time management are key requirements for this role in order to research and propose advertising opportunities as well as producing innovative marketing content to delight their clients.
If you are looking for your next career step in marketing with a design aspect, this role could be ideal for you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Interior styling
- Designing new promotional materials
- Be confident to come up with new creative ideas
- Working on a number of large scale projects
- Editing Photography content
- Updating the website
- Maintaining social media platforms
- Researching and proposing advertising opportunities
- Carry out ad-hoc duties
- A love of design and understanding the importance of quality and detail in design
- Proficient in the Adobe Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Some experience in interior styling or set design
- Proactive and organised
- Highly organised with the ability to work on multiple projects at once and delivering work to a high standard
- Strong written skills to be able to write engaging and interesting copy
- Highly motivated and ready to hit the ground running
This is a permanent position with a salary of £25k-£30k depending on experience, plus great benefits.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.