Marketing and Digital Coordinator - Television Production
Handle are delighted to be working alongside a fantastic media production company in search of a Marketing and Digital Coordinator; this is a brilliant position for a motivated and passionate individual. You will have a keen interest in television, as well as outstanding attention to detail, and the ability to juggle an ever changing workload.
- Assisting the marketing team daily with a wide range of varied tasks, providing administrative support, designing and creating artwork and collating PR materials.
- Supporting marketing initiatives via genre managers including assistance with presentations, photography and project work.
- Ensuring that show trailers, images, synopses and other PR materials are available and accessible on the website.
- Building and maintaining the company's social media grid to promote engagement with the company's brands, ensuring that schedules and deadlines are kept to.
- Liaising with the press and brand coordinator on specific projects within social media, driven by launches and announcements to ensure that any changes are kept within the social plan.
You Will Have:-
- A demonstrable interest in television and television programming.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken English needs to be outstanding.
- Great organisational capabilities.
- Attention to detail, working with a clear and consistent tone of voice.
- The ability to work under pressure, and manage multiple projects at once without any problems.
- Excel proficiency is a must.
This is a great position for an ambitious individual, looking to make a move into marketing! Get in touch for more details.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.