New opportunity working for an adventurous and meaningful agency based in North London leading the way with the marketing and supporting within the development of clients.
This role requires an excellent communicator who is able to build strong relationships both internally and externally to push the business in the right creative direction!
- To raise the profile of the agency to lead in the creative space!
- Communicate the agencies offering and the work they create
- Develop marketing channels and relevant marketing materials: case studies, press relations, social platforms, speaking opportunities, awards etc.
- Lead of the development and implementation of the agencies marketing strategy.
- Help to generate new business for the agency with the support of the Business Development Manager
- Co-ordinate and manage new business proposals across the team
- Develop relationships with potential clients
- Organise events for the agencies community and clients
Who we are looking for:
- Pro-active and creative!
- Must be able to work independently to deliver exceptionally high quality of work.
- Experience of developing marketing materials, with a flair for writing and communicating through different mediums.
- Understanding of the agency world and the opportunities within it - previous agency experience in marketing, new business or PR is preferable.
- Engaged and interested in the creative industry!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.