Marketing & Promotions Coordinator - Music
Handle Recruitment are looking for an immediately available, highly creative Marketing & Promotions Coordinator to join a Marketing team within an established Music and Entertainment company.
You will be responsible for assisting across all strategic marketing and promotional release campaigns for artists on the roster.
Based in London offices, this role will suit someone with previous experience of working on classical and contemporary music in some aspect. Previous experience of working an administration role for a record label would also be desirable.
Key features will include:
- Collating marketing plans, M&P data and sales, whilst assisting with updates and presentations
- Assisting with the creation, distribution and management of assets and content
- Assisting with scheduling and production
- Coordinating promotional schedules and promotional visits, whilst organising and overseeing interviews
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a keen interest in around classical/folk genres
- Have previous experience in a publicity or marketing role is desirable
- Have the ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Have excellent communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail
If you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Marketing Executive opportunity, please apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.