Handle are working on a fantastic Sales and Marketing Coordinator position, with a distributor of well-known and widely consumed television content.
This is a brilliant position for anyone looking to get stuck into a busy and fast-paced team, you will work alongside the Head of Marketing and PR, and the Sales Team, in supporting them on tasks such as presentations for annual events and catalogues. This position will suit a bright, enthusiastic and engaged graduate, looking to roll up their sleeves and get stuck into any task given.
Key duties will include:
- Assistance with the planning and execution of company participation at large, international trade events.
- The design and creation of Marketing supports and collateral, such as advertising, catalogues, banners and brochures, you will also be required to work with design agencies.
- Supporting the sales team with anything from presentations, e-pushes, brochures and format decks.
- Maintaining social media platforms, community engagement and website management.
- Ability to pick up and learn new processes and ways of working whilst on the job, due to supporting a number of people.
- A flexible and positive approach to any task given, due to supporting a number of teams.
If you are passionate about television, with 1+ years experience in a diverse and hands on position, along with a positive, can-do attitude, then I would love to hear from you!
The ability to use Design and Photoshop for this position would be preferred but not essential for this position.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.