An award winning carbon risk management and procurement SME is looking for a Marketing executive to join their business in July for the lead up to their successful digital event taking place in October.
Helping companies make the transition to a low carbon future, through the process of commitment to carbon neutral and beyond, expert assistance with carbon foot-print analysis, reduction strategies and verified carbon offsetting projects, they work with governments and investors around the world with their exposure to the environmental markets.
The event itself will involve marketing products, services and will provide advice to hundreds of SME business who are looking for advice on how to reduce costs and get to net 0.
- Help run the digital event
- Produce marketing materials that exhibit the success of the event via Lead generation campaigns and data gathering
- Evaluates marketing reports and sales data compiled by marketing staff members
- Presents regular updates and information to other department heads and executives
- Works with executives to incorporate marketing needs into overall company planning and strategy
- Monitors competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Office applications to produce marketing material
- Ideally worked on events/corporate events/digital events
- Proficient across all social media platforms
- Knowledge of Mail-chimp, E-mail marketing
- Assist with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
- Someone who is passionate about the environment
This role is to start at the beginning of July, till October and will require 3 days in the office with the option to work from home 2 days. (there is potential to extend)
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.