We are seeking a bright and enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join an expanding Business Information company, supporting the marketing function focusing on a popular online portfolio. This role will suit an up and coming Marketer who is passionate about building a career in the online/digital space.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Researching leads on social media platforms such as LinkedIn for the sales team
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations - primarily media partnerships
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, and email communication
- Writing and proofreading copy
- Liaising with designers, printers and artworkers
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Conducting thorough market research
- Updating the marketing tracker
- General administrative support to the marketing team
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A strong education in Marketing, to degree level or equivalent
- Experience and knowledge of online marketing
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package
If you are immediately available get in touch or apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.