6 month contract - possibility of extension
This exciting role will be ideal for a junior marketer with 1-2 years of experience within client or agency side with a passion for building brands and storytelling in all its forms.
- Support to the team across the brand's Marketing, PR, Digital and Retail activations both in the UK and across key international markets
- Supporting on the production and co-ordination of the marketing and promotional materials linked to the brand and its key partners, spanning publishing, theatre, TV, film and licensing
- Supporting on the development and implementation of in year brand platforms including roll out to key international markets
- Supporting on content and copy production for the Senior Marketing Manager, Junior Marketing Manager and Junior Digital Manager
- Supporting the Junior Digital Manager on creation of brand digital and social assets
Your skills and experience:
- 1 to 2 years' experience in a Marketing role within entertainment or publishing
- Highly organised with the ability to priorities a busy workload
- Have strong communication skills
- Have a passion for bringing best in class campaigns to market
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be IT literate - Keynote and Adobe Suite in particular
If this role excited you are you have the skills required, please do not hesitate to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.