Have you graduated with a degree in Marketing? Are you passionate about TV/Film and looking to build a career within a globally renowned media business? Do you have drive, ambition and outstanding relationship building skills? If so, we want to speak to you! Global entertainment business based in stunning Central London head office are looking to recruit a Marketing Coordinator to join them as soon as possible on a 6 month contract.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Gathering and distributing marketing information across EMEA for sales and licensing purposes
- Collate data and produce PowerPoint presentations informing sales and EMEA regional teams of current and upcoming activity
- Administrative support including meeting coordination, accurate minute taking, dealing with queries, raising POs and processing invoices
- Oversee Franchise assets delivery across all regions
- Attend marketing meetings, key events and external meetings alongside your team
The candidate selected for the role will have proven experience working within a similar position previously within a creative sector (media/entertainment beneficial). This position will suit a recent graduate who has outstanding MS Office skills, in particular producing top quality PowerPoint presentations. It is essential that applicants are on no more than 1 weeks' notice period and happy to commit to a fixed term contract. Please get in touch if you are results-driven, sociable and self-motivated!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.