Handle are proud to be working alongside a wonderful film and entertainment venue in search of a Marketing Assistant.
This is a brilliant position for a Junior Marketer, with a passion and love for film, to join a rapidly growing and exciting company. You will work within the Marketing team and be required to have a creative eye and a range of experience within copy writing.
Key duties will include:
- Exceptional copy writing skills for website updates, emails and weekly newsletters.
- You will be required to work with the customer contact centre on marketing enquiries.
- Assistance on the development of the bi-monthly magazine and digital campaigns is a key part of this role.
- General administration tasks within the Marketing team and keeping up regular communication between all of the venues across the UK.
- Occasional updates of the social media accounts will be required.
- A passion and love for the film industry will certainly benefit in this role.
- The ability to both proof read and edit is required within this position.
This is a great opportunity for a creative individual with a flexible and positive approach. If you have marketing and copy writing experience and would love to work for an expanding and dynamic company, then please get in touch.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.