Do you have the passion and drive to play a key role in the marketing and PR function of a global creative agency? Do you pride yourself on your writing skills and your ability to spot a good story? This may be the job for you....
Marketing Assistant- The role
Working within the marketing and PR function a globally respected creative agency based near Chiswick, you will be given genuine creative responsibility from day one. You will play a central role all marketing / PR efforts as well as providing support to the wider team. Duties will include:
- Write and create all awards entries
- Support the team in producing client presentations and with client research
- Manage and write all case studies for completed projects
- Supporting the pitching process from start to finish
- Support head of PR including writing press releases
- Work with the team on creating external marketing material
- Coordinate and research marketing events
- Assist with scheduling of internal/external meetings, conference calls, travel arrangements and expenses for the team
- Own and manage all sales and marketing information
- Help with changes and updates to the company website
- Working with international offices to share marketing information and collateral.
Marketing Assistant - About You
The ideal candidate will have gained some exposure to Marketing and/or PR and be passionate about working in a buzzy agency environment. A degree in a relevant subject would be desirable. Candidates must be able to commute to Chiswick, where this role is based. On top of this you will be:
- Great with people at all levels
- Proactive, and keen to own a process from end to end
- Willing to seize responsibility
- A confident communicator
- Enthusiastic to learn about marketing and PR
- Highly organised with excellent administration skills and flawless attention to detail
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.