Exciting opportunity for a switched on and highly organised Assistant to support the Marketing team for this Global Entertainment Company. The role will be busy and varied and requires candidates with excellent time management, organisational and communication skills.
You will be passionate and have experience of working within Marketing- ideally within an Entertainment company for a minimum of 6 months. Please get in touch today if the below appeals and applies to your experience
- Assisting with planning and implementing campaign activities and events
- Maintaining calendar of events, adjusting according to changes in release dates or schedules; coordinating campaign elements between multiple departments/regional marketing teams
- Helping to prepare presentations for events and pitches
- Contributing to ad-hoc projects, which may include conducting research and writing/proofreading copy
- Providing admin support to the team and additional support to the necessary Directors/VPs as required
- Sourcing and cataloguing assets for key programming from distributors; sharing of materials (incl. promos) with local teams and clients and internally
- Provide support for planning and day-of logistics for major staff events incl. Christmas Parties, Leadership events etc.
- Provide support in managing the product design and approval process for licensing and merchandising deals
Experience and Qualifications:
- A passion for Broadcasting and Media (particularly an interest in film and/or TV) with a desire to develop a career in Marketing, PR, Communications or Brand Management
- Some knowledge of the international film and/or television industry, including a basic understanding of film and digital formats
- You will ideally be currently studying a degree-level or equivalent course, specialising in Marketing, Communications, PR, Brand Management, or Media-related subjects
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and ability to multitask
- Good negotiation, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Effective communicator with people of all levels, and confident presenter
- Excellent writing skills
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.