Marketing Assistant - Media
Handle have partnered with a top media and broadcast business, who are constantly evolving and progressing, in search of a Marketing Assistant to join them as they grow. This is a fantastic role, perfect for a dynamic and determined individual, either looking for their next step within marketing or an entrance into the industry.
A brand new position in the business, you will be the go to person within the Marketing team, as well as an essential part of the business, keeping digital, marketing and publicity aligned. You'll gain great exposure as you cover this broad and varied role!
- Maintenance of the calendar for the department, across campaigns, features, email communications and promotions.
- A close eye on competition and constantly aiming to stay ahead of the curve on all things marketing.
- Publishing and managing the television recommendations service, as well as assisting editorial with decisions and picks.
- Organisation of social scheduling, management of the partner requests and ensuring that the database is up to date.
- Maintenance of media lists and contacts across consumer and trade.
- The opportunity to run your own campaigns - working alongside channel partners and designers.
You Will Have:
- Great people skills, you'll be working regularly with a number of teams across the business - so the ability to work collaboratively is a must!
- A can - do attitude, with the ability and willing to work to changing priorities.
- A willingness to learn with fantastic organisational skills.
- A demonstrable passion for television or film, and an excitement for marketing!
Please get in touch regarding this opportunity, it's a great role with potential to grow and develop as you become an integral part of the marketing team!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.