Urgent Marketing Assistant role to support the Classics division of a major label. This role is to start immediately and run for approximately 2 months. Candidates with previous music marketing experience preferred but a keen interest and a flexible and 'can-do' approach could also work. Duties to include:
- Initiating and scheduling new releases at request of Product Managers & Head of Marketing.
- Liaising with Marketing, designer and artist / management to deliver, copy check and facilitate approval.
- Liaising with external suppliers.
- Canvass promo quantities from TV, Radio, Press and Club Promotions.
- Contribute to co-ordination of sales notes.
- Making sure ad copy is delivered to advertisers, in conjunction with designers.
- General administration (invoicing, filing, ordering stationery/CD stock).
- Arranging travel.
- Co-ordinating showcases with the Product Managers & Head of Marketing.
- Booking bikes / cabs / couriers.
- Ticket ordering for gigs on behalf of marketing team.
- Answering calls for marketing team if not at desk.
- Maintain marketing campaigns in internal systems.
- Oversee work experience / Interns.
- Keeping diligent track of watermarked cd's, both production of and tracking.
- Maintain marketing updates and timelines for meetings.
- Co-ordination of producing Enhanced Cd's for commercial products.
- Ensure all new videos are logged and serviced to the project team and any other third parties.
Please apply or call today for more information
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.