Handle Recruitment is seeking a marketer who is specifically seeking part time work for at least a year, to join a global software business based in Central London.
Working in a social and growing team with flexibility to suit your needs in regards to hours (16 - 20 hours a week) you will be supporting the UK Events Marketing Lead, EMEA Events Marketing Lead and EMEA Communications Head, who support the UK Sales team.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Competitor analysis, events and marketing research
- Working with set events and marketing templates to manage events
- Supporting with copywriting, particularly localisation of American content for UK audiences
- Briefing and liaising with the creative team in US for marketing and event requirements
- Creating tweets for events using HootSuite
- Responsibility for managing events equipment, packing, shipping, and tracking to ensure timely delivery and return of parcels
- Cleaning and formatting of delegate data from events for Salesforce upload
- Onsite support with setup, delegate registration & other tasks as required for around 30 events a year
To be successful in this role you will ideally have;
- Experience with Gmail and Google Documents
- Experience with using social media platforms and supporting tools such as HootSuite
- Solid Excel skills, ability to use formulas, mail merges and manipulate/clean data
- Thorough research methods
- Strong administrative skills with Microsoft Office
- Good level of copywriting and high attention to detail
- Passion about events/marketing
Please get in touch and apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.