Fantastic opportunity for a marketing graduate/junior looking to develop their expertise within a creative, fashion head office.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, extremely organised and who holds excellent attention to detail. In return, you will be part of an exciting, fast-paced team and gain exceptional exposure to all areas of international digital and marketing.
- Project support - working closely with senior management across exciting international strategies
- Work to identify opportunities to improve internal processes
- Take ownership of brand partnerships - implementing customised campaigns across digital channels
- Support with the promotional calendar, working alongside the creative teams on launches
- Ensure communication with partners is maintained
- Analyse affiliate activity to monitor performance effectiveness
- Update reports and analyze website traffic
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Proactive approach to tasks and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player who can work collaboratively
- Good analytical skills
- Intermediate Excel
Please note we are looking for candidates with no notice and who are available for an immediate start.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.