A London based B2B sports and betting company currently have a Marketing Assistant role available on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting position for a talented marketer who wants to get wide-ranging, hands-on experience in the many facets of B2B marketing with a high focus on the digital disciplines. As part of the 6-person marketing team, you will be exposed to all marketing activities of the company, as well as interact with other functions in the company, such as Design, Editorial, Sales, and Operations.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Assist with production and execution of campaigns and activities via email, social media and other channels
- Assist with updates of event websites (speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, agenda etc.)
- Collecting and reporting useful stats for marketing activities (performance for website, email, social etc.)
- Collecting and reporting useful stats and KPI's for event attendees
- Assist with production and distribution of various material (banners, ads etc.) for partners
- Assist with other Ad Hoc marketing tasks
- Degree in marketing or commercial communication
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent technical/computer skills and ability to learn and work with various software
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with spreadsheet software (Excel, Google Sheets etc.)
- Great copywriting and proofreading skills, with creativity and attention to detail
- Good understanding of marketing execution
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
- Ability to work closely with colleagues and team members
- Ability to work in a structured way, prioritising a wide range of tasks
Please get in touch or apply now to discuss further!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.