Handle Recruitment is seeking a Marketing Automation Executive to join a large scale and global exhibitions company, to undertake delivery of email marketing campaigns across a selection of industry leading events, using marketing automation tools to optimise engagement and conversion with would-be visitors.
As the Marketing Automation Executive your responsibilities will include:
- To execute delivery of automated email marketing campaigns for a selection of events, working alongside digital channel specialist. This includes all aspects of execution, including data segmentation, email build/send and form creation, ensuring the full campaign is aligned and seamless, and creates a consistent and engaging customer journey.
- To own the plan for campaign activity for your allocated events, proactively identifying opportunities where automation can improve engagement and conversion and implementing changes to maximise these opportunities.
- To identify innovative ways to segment event audiences and challenge assumptions on best approach, working with the Data team where appropriate.
- To uphold standards in campaign quality.
- To test and proactively suggest ways in which we can optimise performance.
- To obsess about analytics so you understand the results of your activity, including testing, and are continually applying learnings to improve effectiveness of future campaigns.
- To support the Marketing Automation Manager in driving adoption of marketing automation, ensuring a smooth transition to new tools and processes and maximising the team's impact in the short, medium and long term.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Hands-on experience of creating and reporting on email campaigns
- Experience of creating data selections and segmenting audiences
- Experience using email marketing or automation software (Ideally Marketo)
- Understanding of / ability to learn HTML
- Excellent attention to detail
- A confident, pro-active and enthusiastic approach
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.