Handle recruitment are working exclusively with one of London's leading B2B events and trades exhibition companies to find an experienced Marketing Executive. The ideal candidate will be able to successfully assist with the creation and delivery of the companies email marketing campaigns across a selection of industry events. The role will involve working closely with the Marketing Automation Manager to identify innovative ways to segment event audiences.
Key responsibilities include:
- To assist with creation and execute delivery of automated email marketing campaigns.
- To be able to execute all aspects of the email marketing process including selected data and email and web page creation.
- To be able to ensure all campaigns are sent to the maximum relevant audiences.
- Having an innovative approach to new ideas to segment audiences.
- To obsess about analytics so you understand the results of your activity, including testing, and are continually applying learnings to improve effectiveness of future campaigns.
- To be able to follow set KPI's and enjoy working with targets.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience of delivering email campaigns , ideally automation programmes.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines.
- Understanding of or the ability to learn HTML.
- Salesforce experience is not necessary but would be preferred.
- A pro-active and enthusiastic approach.
- Highly data-driven and analytical.
- An adaptable and flexible approach.
- Ability to plan own workload and prioritise competing demands for time.
- Ability to interact well with people from across the business and build strong relationship.
- Highly organised and professional.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.