Handle Recruitment is seeking a high calibre and ambitious B2B marketer to join a global FinTech company that is leading the transformation of the global FX industry to transparent, fair, precise and consistent in execution. This business has been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the UK by The Sunday Times Tech Track 100, as well as a number of other accolades.
Focusing on the execution of brand enhancing marketing campaigns, as the Campaign Executive your responsibilities will include:
* Setting up campaigns and liaising with the creative team on preparation of campaign elements
* Testing campaigns elements, monitoring campaign performance and recording results
* Execution of social media activity across a mix of social channels
* Liaising with 3rd party media providers
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Extensive B2B marketing experience
* A proven track record of technical set up and execution of marketing campaigns (including offline, online, SEO, PPC, social media and mobile app stores)
* Strong experience with Web Analytics tools
* The ability to select the correct tracking tools, deploy and optimise the integration with existing systems (tracking tags implementation, troubleshooting, cookie management).
* Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, MS Excel
Please apply now to have a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.