Handle Recruitment is seeking an experienced Campaign Manager to work with a world recognised retail bank.
This is a busy and varied role working across multiple comms channels but predominantly in direct mail and email, you're activities will include:
- Developing, managing and delivering segmented and relevant communications to customers and prospects across multiple touchpoints; this could be a combination of campaign and triggered communications
- Ensuring your campaigns are of the desired standard and effectively deliver against both commercial and brand objectives
- Ensuring communications consistently challenge the norm, push boundaries creatively and always reflect industry best practice, all the while integrating across ATL, BTL and Digital channels
- Ensuring communications are on product message, customer focused, developed in line with brand guidelines, aligned to brand values, adhere to regulatory requirements and developed in line with relevant governance frameworks
- Delivering your campaigns on time and managing and controlling campaign budgets effectively
- Ensuring high levels of accuracy across all comms and ensuring that QA is never compromised
- Reviewing campaigns, reporting on performance and capturing learnings to implement
- Working collaboratively with creative and production agencies to ensure campaigns are industry best practice and customer-centric
- Managing and coordinating all stakeholders throughout the delivery of your campaign
To be successful in this role you will have detailed knowledge and experience of developing and delivering world class multi-variant comms campaigns across multiple through-the-line channels (including direct mail, email SMS and display) and touchpoints, ideally within the banking or financial services sector.
Please apple now for a further conversation!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.