Handle Recruitment is seeking a Marketing Manager to work across Conferences and Awards for a leading B2B Publishing business.
The Campaign Manager you will lead campaign marketer in our events business , owning the marketing strategy for headline conferences and awards:
As the Marketing Campaign Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Owning and leading the strategic marketing planning for large events
- Using automation (Marketo) to deliver campaigns, improve segmentation and lead scoring
- Developing engaging and responsive marketing collateral
- Using content to engage, segment and target prospects
- Ensuring the marketing and sales activity is measured to support continuous improvement
- Ensuring stakeholders are fully aligned with your strategic marketing objectives
- Working with the sales/commercial directors to maximise engaged leads and conversion
- Working with the editorial/producers to define audiences and develop content strategies
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Extensive experience in B2B events marketing, particularly large scale events
- Social Media campaign management knowledge
- Exposure to working closely with a sales team, understanding of lead generation and CRM
- Experience supporting, developing and training junior staff
- Marketing automation and tech skills such as Excel, PPC, Google Analytics and Adwords
If that sounds like the next career move for you please get in touch or apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.