Up to £70k, 6 months+
- Manage credit/ debit card marketing campaigns including developing a strategy, value propositions, reporting, performance assessment
- Lead credit/ debit card acquisition, activation, engagement, and retention: planning, prioritising, monitoring, and decision making.
- Manage a sizeable annual marketing budget, ensuring appropriate return on investment monitoring and reporting is in place
- Be the powerhouse behind end-to-end campaign development; leading an innovative campaign strategy, execution, optimisation and analysis
- Communicate and advocate for the card success; ensuring strong internal visibility of credit card marketing activity at all levels of the organisation and develop strong stakeholder relationships
- Be a champion of test and learn, ensuring testing, data and customer research are at the heart of all decision-making
- Provide thought-leadership on effective co brand credit card marketing and proposition development approaches and input into the on-going product road map
- Extensive experience of Credit Card / Debit Card marketing experience highly preferred; a good understanding of the credit card industry and financial services landscape
- Strategic leader with strong problem solving skill, strong business sense, keen ability to prioritise, and flexibility to deal with changes
- Strong track record in translating strategic insights into actions and results
- Digital marketing experience
- Ability to operate independently and to define objectives and structure, with minimal supervision.
- Detailed oriented with the ability to tackle the minutiae while keeping a perspective on the bigger picture
- Strong analytics skills with an ability to get into the detail of a complex set of data and draw practical conclusions and insights
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.