Handle are excited to have partnered with one of the world's most recognisable technology giants to recruit a French speaking Marketing Campaign Manager to join the team on a 12 month contract basis.
The ideal candidate will possess experience in enterprise B2B marketing in a software or technology environment and will partner with the EMEA Marketing Lead and cross-functional teams with the goal of driving market demand and pipeline for sales by executing first class regional marketing activities and supporting pre- and post-event tactics.
Key skills required:
- Fluent in both English and French (written and verbal)
- Multi-channel marketing experience with strong experience in developing and executing integrated marketing activities to support demand generation objectives to Senior Manager+ audiences.
- Deep experience planning, project managing and executing owned and third party events (virtual and in-person), webinars, digital, social media, emails and telemarketing campaigns
- Strong experience in virtual and physical event content creation including agendas, speaking briefings, high level slide deck development, event abstracts etc Strong interest in and understanding of innovative campaign strategies and execution tactics
- Manage post-event activities, including cleaning, uploading and tracking of leads, and enabling the follow-up teams to drive maximum ROI
- Five+ years in B2B marketing
- Excellent ability to partner and work collaboratively with internal and external partners in a fast moving environment Comfortable working independently under quickly changing conditions and priorities, can manage multiple heterogeneous projects simultaneously
- Excellent presentation, communication and cross-function stakeholder management skills
- Attention to detail and comprehensive understanding of marketing and business processes
- A hunger for continuous learning and improving marketing best practices
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and webinar platforms
This is a 12 month contract starting in February 2021. The role will be remote to start with but will require candidates with the ability to work in the client's central London offices when they are open again.
If you're a skilled, bilingual campaign marketer with a passion for B2B and tech, apply today!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.